Join UsDuring this 3-month career reinvention course starting June 7th, you will learn step-by-step how to design your career from first principles so that you don’t have to settle for a 7 out of 10.
Designed for mid-career professionals, this online course will provide you with a fresh framework within which you can envision your new career. It’s never too late to commit to getting a 10 out of 10 in your career and your life!
- Get to Your Core: Engage in fun and creative exercises to help uncover your core desires and commitments.
- Career Risk Management: Learn how to manage the risks inherent in most career moves so you can overcome the inertia to take the leap and sleep easy at the same time.
- Solve Catch-22s: With most career moves, you will encounter a set of catch-22s or chicken-and-egg situations. We will teach you strategies to untangle them.
- Create Opportunity Feeds: Tired of chasing opportunities? Learn outside-the-box approaches to funneling great opportunities to you.
- Interview Strategies: Ann interviewed hundreds of candidates in her former position as a recruiting manager at an elite algorithmic trading firm. She will share her insights and show you how to best display your edge.
Course TuitionThe tuition for this 3-month course is $785. There is a $100 discount for MIT alumni and students.
What will you get?
- A 3-Month Career Reinvention Curriculum: Eight live sessions with custom designed assignments. The sessions will be held at 7:30pm EST on Tuesdays, starting June 7th. There will be weekly sessions during the first month. In July and August, we will have sessions every other week.
- Recorded Classes For Your Convenience: Class sessions will be recorded and stored online so if you can’t attend live, you won’t miss out.
- BONUS – Contact Scripts: Not sure what to email that important connection? Several effective email scripts will be provided for you to customize.
- Forum Access: Access to a private forum where you can connect and network with other people in the class and discuss job issues.
- Office Hours: In addition to class sessions, Ann will be available live during office hours to answer your questions.